Looking to join a team of motivated and dedicated self-starters? Twice named a ‘Best Structural Engineering Firm To Work For’ by ZweigWhite, Structura offers a dynamic and positive work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Structura also places a high value on team-building and philanthropy, offering volunteer opportunities throughout the year as well as social activities. From facilitating a STEM workshop at a local elementary school to planting trees as part of a neighborhood revitalization, giving back is an integral part of the culture at Structura. Following are some images of Structura staff in action.
In 2016 the staff enjoyed a St. Patrick’s Day potluck, a Nationals & Orioles games, a local brewery tour, happy hours, a visit to McFadden Art Glass, and volunteering with The Tree House Child Assessment Center of Montgomery County and Manna Food Center.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
• 6-10 years of experience in structural engineering design with active PE license in DC/MD/VA
• Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
• Experience with a variety of design and modeling programs including Bentley products (RAM Steel, RAM Concept, Elements etc)
• Must have experience designing with a variety of materials including steel, concrete, masonry, wood, and familiarity with applicable codes (IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC, etc.).
• Strong oral and written communication skills are critical
Structura, Inc. is seeking an engineer with six to ten years of building design experience to join the staff at its Rockville office. Position requires the ability to work on a wide range of projects with a variety of construction materials. Proficiency with design and modeling programs including Revit, AutoCAD, RAM concept, RAM Steel etc. is essential. Experience with both new and existing structures is preferred. Candidate will work within a team structure on larger projects and will also manage projects and staff independently. Candidate should demonstrate experience with planning, scheduling, performing and coordinating detailed phases of the engineering work. Versatility and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously are necessary.